Could a Hidden Whiplash Injury Be the Problem?
Take this quiz and find out!
If you, your patient, or your client can say YES to one or more of the following statements, there’s a good chance that a Digital Motion X-Ray exam will reveal a hidden whiplash injury that can be healed.
- Six weeks or more have gone by without recovery.
- A completed screening exam by a doctor, hospital or chiropractic doctor has ruled out fracture, dislocation and pathology as the main cause of the symptoms.
- Even though results come back normal from an MRI scan, traditional x-rays, and/or CT scan, the patient continues to suffer from persistent headaches, neck pain and stiffness, preventing them from doing the things they did before the injury.
- The patient has tried other types of treatment with little or no improvement such as pain medication, physiotherapy, physical therapy, massage, chiropractic or similar conservative forms of care.
- The diagnosis is doubtful.
- The injury has been labeled “soft tissue injury” suggesting the injury is nothing significant.
- The patient continues to have one or more of the following symptoms since the car accident:
- Distinct repetitive pattern of pain in the neck, shoulder and upper back
- Headaches at the base of the skull
- Normal activity aggravates and increases pain in the injured area.
Learn more about how to increase settlement offers without stepping a foot into the courtroom by attending a Free Webinar. For details, visit www.auto-settlements.com.
Call 703-777-1234 today or contact us online to see if DMX is the right diagnostic test for your client.